The Baddest Mommy Award, and by "bad" we mean "good"
One day not too long ago, a young and funny mommy found my blog (linked from the NaBloPoMo). She promised to return, and she was true to her word. Although her first visit brought her a charming tale of the fish, her next visit came on a day when guilt was being spread like butter on warm toast. I was riding my angst with the throttle wide open.
Rather than run away frightened, she’s honored me with:
And she means “bad” in a good way.
RULES FOR THIS AWARD:
1. Pass it on to 5 other bad mommy bloggers. Bad is the new good, didn’t you know?
2. Link back to the award creator. (Click on the award and you’ll get to ExMi’s site)
3. Tell the recipients of your award just why you’re rewarding their badness!
Here are my favorite “bad mommy bloggers“:
1. Mama Bernard who writes on behalf of her princess. I love that you blog from your daughter’s perspective.
2. The Bloggess who contributes to Good Mom/Bad Mom. You make me laugh, and cause me to fondly remember the “young years”. Hang on to that spirit, girl!
3. TherExtras – not just a Mom to her own, but a Mom to many. She gives great advice.
4. And similarly, my friend with DownRightFaith who offers parenting tips, but even more importantly moral support for families with children who have special needs.
5. Maggie, Dammit! for keeping it real.
Honorable Mention. The Almost Royal who loves her niece as much as any mother could.
You have each lifted me up in many ways. Thank you!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink